Resident life is generally based on the concept of community, in which a group of individuals with shared values live in close proximity and interact with each other on a daily basis. At Arlington Baptist College, our dormitory life is based upon Christian principles. ABC holds high standards of morality, ethics, and practice based upon Biblical principles.
- To provide a distinctively Christian residential environment that supports and encourages academic achievement and individual maturity.
- To create a home-like atmosphere that will personalize, as much as possible, the opportunities offered at the college.
- To provide opportunity to engage in activities that will contribute to the spiritual, academic, cultural, social, and physical development of the residents.
- To cultivate a better understanding of democracy, which helps the student to:
- Learn leadership skills
- Cooperate with others
- Respect the rights of others
- Learn to Biblically submit to authority
- To encourage companionship and fellowship among students
Click Here for a copy of the Dormitory Handbook