This program leads to a Bachelor of Science degree for students interested in vocations within a cross-cultural setting, whether vocational ministry or business as mission. Students will be equipped to work in cross-cultural settings through studying Bible, culture, and ministry skills.
The graduate who completes this program will:
- Interpret the Bible using the historical-grammatical hermeneutic.
- Accurately and effectively communicate the gospel, Bible doctrine, and biblical themes in native and cross-cultural situations.
- Develop and implement a ministry strategy that is appropriate for cross-cultural evangelism, church planting, discipleship, and helps ministry.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to effectively carry out the specialized tasks of cross-cultural ministry.
- Describe and biblically evaluate current and historical trends in cross-cultural ministry, including mission theory, financial support structures, and the role of sending churches and agencies.
- Describe and biblically evaluate the tenets of major religions.
Click Here for Degree Completion Plan