**Important Information for Fall 2016**
Effective Fall 2016, there have been changes made in the Business Office regarding payment to your school account. Please read carefully the new policies and procedures.
Click Here for new information.
Be ready for the academic year 2016-17 beginning with fall. It is time to apply for FAFSA. Here is a 2016-17 FAFSA tutorial "Seven Easy Steps to the FAFSA. A student's guide to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid."
Students and parents will have the ability to have their federal income tax information transferred directly from the IRS to the FAFSA processing center. Here is a 2016-2017 tutorial for How to Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool on the FAFSA. The IRS data transfer will expedite the financial aid processing for students and can be authorized when completing the FAFSA initially, or by revising it later. Students selected for FAFSA verification will no longer be able to submit copies of the IRS tax return directly to the Financial Aid Office. Instead, they must request an IRS tax transcript from the IRS and submit it to the Financial Aid Office. This will cause delays in processing the aid awards for students selected for verification who failed to authorize the IRS data transfer on the FAFSA.
You must have applied for FAFSA before the fall semester begins and brought in any documents to complete your file by the first week of school. Attendance to class will be suspended with unexcused absences until your financial aid package is complete.
FINANCIAL AID SERVICES DOCUMENTS:
IRS Data Retrieval Tool and Tax Transcripts
- Using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool
- How to Get a Verification of Non-Filing Letter
- How to Get an IRS Tax Account Transcript
- How to Get an IRS Tax Return Transcript
- How to Get an IRS Wage & Income Transcript
- V1 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- V1 Independent Verification Worksheet
- V4 Dependent Identity Criteria Verification
- V4 Independent identity Criteria Verification
- V5 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- V5 Independent Verification Worksheet
- V6 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- V6 Independent Verification Worksheet