Students interested in continuing Bible or theology training beyond the undergraduate level will find this program a useful preparation. The program leads to a Bachelor of Arts degree.
The graduate who completes this program will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the grammar of the original languages of the Bible.
- Have ability to do exegetical studies in the New Testament.
- Have skill necessary to use Hebrew and Greek language aids.
- Make use of the techniques and methodologies of research to investigate Bible and theology related problems.
- Relate the principles of Biblical interpretation and language studies to researching problems.
- Have attained exposure to a broad range of subject areas as a foundation for further study.
- Be able to do work in a graduate program.
Click Here for Degree Plan